Liam Neeson has taken the box office crown for the second week in a row.
His thriller, Taken 2, remains in first place after earning an estimated 22.5 million dollars over the weekend. It topped the Ben Affleck drama Argo, which premiered in the runner-up spot, with 20.1 million.
The new horror flick Sinister, starring Ethan Hawke, rounded out the top three, raising 18.3 million dollars.
The Kevin James comedy Here Comes the Boom premiered in fifth place, with 12 million, and Seven Psychopaths bowed in ninth place, with 4.3 million dollars.
Here are the top 10 movies from Friday, October 12th, through Sunday, October 14th, with estimated ticket sales:
1. Taken 2, $22.5 million.
2. Argo, $20.1 million.
3. Sinister, $18.3 million.
4. Hotel Transylvania, $17.3 million.
5. Here Comes the Boom, $12 million.
6. Pitch Perfect, $9.3 million.
7. Frankenweenie, $7 million.
8. Looper, $6.3 million.
9. Seven Psychopaths, $4.3 million.
10. The Perks of Being a Wallflower, $2.2 million.
Provided by ABC News Radio